If you need assistance during this time, please fill out the form below.
we cannot meet all requests, but we will do what we can to help in this difficult time.
The Following Services and Events Have Been Cancelled or Moved Online/Los Siguientes Servicios Han Sido Cancelados
• Sunday school classes are cancelled.
Las clases de escuela domingo están cancelados.
• Sunday Night Services and Activities are cancelled.
Los servicios y actividades de le noche domingo están cancelados.
Policies and Procedures For In-Person Services (As of June 1, 2020)
We have some great news and some exciting announcements! We are pleased to inform you all that we will be opening soon. With that comes some very important information to make sure that we all have a very safe time gathering together in worship.
First, All Sunday Morning services during the Summer will begin at 10:00 am. Conexion will start at 12:30 pm. We will also be having no Sunday School during this time. Starting June 7th, all Sunday morning services will have both Children’s Church and Nursery. A livestream of all morning services will begin on June 7th.
We will be encouraging a variety of important safety measures and guidelines in order to ensure a safe worship experience. The following policies and suggestions will be put in place until further notice.
- We will not be having a coffee bar or donuts during this time.
- Our greeters will be instructed to not shake hands, hug, or share physical contact with others.
- We are encouraging only one person to be in restrooms at a time.
- We are implementing a drive-thru drop-off and pick-up system for our children.
- We are requiring all congregants, staff, and volunteers to wear masks.
- We are encouraging all people who have vulnerable health, who are part of vulnerable age groups, or who have pre-existing conditions to continue to join us online from home.
- We are encouraging all those who are uncomfortable meeting in person to continue to join us online from home.
- We are requiring every other pew to remain empty as an effort to create a 6 foot social distance.
- We will be having contactless greetings such as waving during meet and greet time.
- Everyone will be required to enter and exit the church through the front entrance or the doors on the south side of the building.
- No one will be permitted to go on stage, into the sound booth, or into the backstage room if they are not a part of that Sunday’s worship and media team.
- All facilities will be observing strict cleaning and sanitizing measures between services and meetings.
We believe that these safety measures will help to keep all of us a little safer as we reopen for in-person services and meetings. We deeply care for each and every one of you and your health and well-being. We hope that each of you remain healthy and well. Know that you are loved and prayed for, and we have not made these decisions lightly. We believe that the best is yet to come here and The Fellowship and will do our best to keep you all informed as we continue to progress through this time.
May the Grace and Peace of Christ be with you,
Your Fellowship Staff