FAITH PROMISE is giving by trusting in God's covenants with us. FAITH PROMISE commitments (not pledges) are given systematically for global mission, rather than merely twice a year. Easter and Thanksgiving offering are included in this giving plan. For FAITH PROMISE, people pray about the amount they should give for global mission (beyond their tithe). They give weekly, biweekly, monthly, or a one-time gift.
Your gifts to FAITH PROMISE provide for many types of ministry in the global Church of the Nazarene. These ministries are supported through the World Evengelism Fund. Please check www.nazarenemissions.org for up-to-date numbers and statistics.
• Support of hundreds of missionaries deployed around the globe
•Training for national workers
• Support for retired missionaries
• Support for primary and secondary schools serving thousands of children
• Support for Bible Colleges, universities, seminaries, and vocational and training colleges serving thousands of students
• Support for medical clinics and hospitals
• Base support for the facilitation of Nazarene Compassionate Ministries, JUSUS Film Harvest Partners, and other projects
A FAITH PROMISE is exactly what it says - a promise made in faith between an individual and God.
We will have our annual Faith Promise Sunday
Special Guest will be Milon & Ruth Patwary from Southeast Asia.
Below is his Biography.
Milon Patwary was born and raised in a very rural village of southern part of a country in Southeast Asia. For the Last 16 years Milon has been serving in different capacities in Southeast Asia and in the Eurasia region of the Church of the Nazarene. He is currently serving as a Director of Nazarene Mission in Southeast Asia. He leads 56 Jesus Film teams and 73 Child Development Centers in Southeast. He also serves as a General Board Member of the Church of the Nazarene Inc. and Vice-Chair of the Global Mission committee.
Milon is married to Ruth Shampa. Ruth is a social worker and child development worker. She is actively involved with NMI and Children’s Ministry in the Church of the Nazarene. They have two boys; Jonathan is 9 years and Jovan is 7 years old.